Internet access is a key resource for your organisation, but it can also be a key vulnerability point. It is a common myth that a firewall will protect an oganisation from security exploits. Unfortunately that is false, in the vast majority cases.
Inappropriate employee behavior can expose your network to security threats and legal/regulatory liability, as well as impairing both productivity and system performance.. Many reports suggest that employees spend more than 200 hours a year surfing non-work-related Web sites. Furthermore, not only do employees spend almost 50 per cent of their browsing activity on personal Web sites, but also an astonishing three-quarter of all pornography, illegal software and music downloads and other non-business-related material is downloaded during work hours.
Internet Risk Assessment
- Discover security vulnerabilities in an Organisation’s internet facing systems and services left unchecked.
- Representation of internet usage behavior-providing high-level view of Organisation’s Internet activity.
- Identify the percentage of clients on network, infected with spyware.
- Spot where could be open to legal liability issues.
- Point out the dangerous areas on the Internet which employees and PCs are visiting.
- View amount of bandwidth lost through non-business-related Internet activities.
- View amount of Productivity lost through employees using Internet for non-business-related activities.
- Be able to make an informed decision on how to deploy Internet usage controls-often, an organization will be unsure what Web pages to block or what levels of Control to implement. Assessment will provide with guidelines.
- Network Security appliance with Industry leading Firewall.
- Network Security Policy Manual & Best Professional Network Security Configuration from Certified Experts.
- Event Logging & Security event notifications for managed services.
- 24x7 support to manage, maintain and monitor appliance and its configurations for managed services.
- Security Reports and on-demand incident report tracking for managed services.
- Control unwanted content on network through content-filtering.
- Reduce recreational Internet surfind and increase employee’s productivity.
- Secure network from Web-based threats.
- Limit the legal liability associated with pornographic or illegal file downloads.
- Manage Internet traffic to optimize network bandwidth.